Bialson, Bergen & Schwab consistently provides clients with pragmatic, creative, timely and business-grounded solutions to domestic and international commercial issues.
Our clients are corporate and technology-driven companies with multinational sales operations that require efficient and sophisticated legal representation in domestic and international commercial contract enforcement, risk management and bankruptcy matters. For many of these clients, we act as the primary worldwide resource in these practice areas, providing direct representation in many instances and partnering with our established network of local international counsel when necessary or appropriate.
Bialson, Bergen & Schwab attorneys work closely with our client’s business and legal teams, to
- Resolve commercial, technology and payment disputes through negotiation and litigation;
- Maximize recovery and optimize outcome in bankruptcy, insolvency and work out situations;
- Negotiate, document and implement credit risk management solutions and provide commercial documentation.
As we have for over 30 years, our attorneys knowledgeably negotiate and implement innovative pragmatic business solutions to commercial financial problems, and tactically pursue vigorous litigation when negotiation proves ineffective.
Consistent with our client service focus, all of our attorneys are highly focused in their respective practice areas. We employ no junior attorneys. Clients demand, expect and receive immediate answers to their inquiries from our lawyers. We take pride in the fact that we have represented many of our clients, which include some of the world’s most successful technology companies, for over twenty years.
Our attorneys pursue client interests in courtrooms, administrative forums and arbitration tribunals throughout the United States and the world; providing seamless representation, coordinated case management and cost-effective resolutions, wherever legal problems arise. To date, we have pursued client interests to resolution in nearly 80 countries around the globe. Specifically, Bialson, Bergen & Schwab attorneys have:
- Assisted clients in Insolvency and Bankruptcy matters in 44 countries;
- Negotiated and implemented Risk Management Documentation—guarantees, letters of credit and specialized credit mitigation tools—in 61 countries; and
- Represented clients in Commercial Litigation, Arbitration, Dispute Resolution and the Enforcement of Creditor’s Rights in 64 countries.